Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pics

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I have been trying EVERY DAY to put photos up for you people!! A "You go, man!" or "I'm rooting for you, dude" would help!? Okay, so that's not what I mean. I just can't stand it anymore. So I've added the pics to my flickr account.

Click This to see the photos

And when you want to see photos, I will just link to the flickr account on the side ---> Under "Links". I know its nicer to see them in-line like this, but what can be done? We can't stem the tide of writing brilliance (okay, thoughts on nothingness) bursting forth from my ... well, I'll leave that now. I just wanted to use the word "forth", and I did that already.

So go look at the photos. I'll upload more there now. It's easy (so I have no excuse). DAMN!!! Why did I tell you!?

2 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I shouldn't complain, because we have got some interesting names like Kanonkop 'Canon Hill' and Meerendal 'Lake and Valley', but to call your wine estate BillyGoat Hill and then put your chardonnay in a ring-pull can : well only in America. Okay, Canada, but I know who gave them the idea, those dumb-a... Californians !!

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say "You go, man! I'm rooting for you, dude".

(Sorry, someone had to do it...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home