Tuesday, August 08, 2006

WOW!!!

I intended to put up a little more "learning" material today, but got caught up in my animation, so didn't. Then just as I was about to go to bed, I noticed that the electric storm that had been brewing for an hour or so had decided to get a little more furious. Being the cool dude that I am, I whipped out my tripod and got exposing (because that's what cool dudes do. That and say "cool dude"). Check out this insanity...


Make sure you click the image - it will open up BIG and you can see the bang-bang!

It's late. That is all.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was checking Mat's bookmarks and found your blogspot. This is new to me...I like it.

Nice pics by the way...must have been pretty awesome. Not the most chatty person so will leave it at that.

Later dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home