Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ol Bol

We are very sad right now. Some stupid %$#@ing moron ran over Claire's folks little doggie, Oliver. He isn't looking too good right now, Wendy informs me. We are all hoping he will be okay. Why are people so unbelievably selfish and heartless. The tool hit this tiny little animal and then drove off. DROVE OFF!? So who knows how long Ollie was hurt before the kind neighbour found him. I have a special love for dogs, especially ones as cute and lively as poor little Ollie.

So if you ever see someone hit a dog and drive off, chase them and run them off the road. Then kick their asses for Ollie.

Thats is all.

3 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel guys. Not too long ago someone road over my cat, also Oliver, and left him to die in the street.
Some people just don't have the same respect for life as we do I suppose...

Hope all is well besides the sadness, and hope you find a REAL Cappucino soon! I will have a double esspresso in your honour today.

Take care, fix those strange Canadians Claire, and easy on the stunts Melt!

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the little doggy.
I was once in a car when it drove over a dog and it gave me nightmares for months. I turned for a split second to see a truck behind us... so you really have to be a cold hearted person (no pun intended) to just drive off.

I watched march of the penguins and it reminded me of you two. The movie is really for kids, but it has subtitles cos it's in french...so i guess its for french kids.

It's so cool that you two are ice skating! Justin and me are getting on nicely in kung fu - or just bearing the pain easier - whichever.

anyways, your posts are funny, keep writting.

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I"M SAD TOO! our long legged bullfrog is gone:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home