Friday, March 10, 2006

Bob Le'Ponge

Well, its official. I now love Canada completely. It makes me happy in my heart. Why, you ask? Because they have SpongeBob EVERYTHING!! I know I should have told you all about this before, but we have had spongebob coming out of the weirdest places since we left SA. First it was in Paris, and hence the new name, Bob Le'Ponge. Now in Canada, its just ridiculous. We couldn't resist these beauties, and Claire is now sporting them proudly.

Unfair that they didn't have my size though. Notice that he is in his Jammies, and has little slippers of his own (with Patrick on them). Genius.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

Hope you are both well. I LOVE the slippers. I had a friend in England who loved Bob she would die for the slippers. Anyway, the photos are stunning and you two look very happy and cold. Sorry to hear about all the ugly people, at least you know you are with the best looking guy and girl. Now I know where to look I'll check more regularly on how you guys are doing.

Chat soon, Nicole and James

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Geoff said...

Apparently in Korea it's Sponge Bap. Bap is the Korean word for rice.

It seems the pants don't get a lot of play in other languages. "Look, he's a sponge - he can wear what he wants. Stupid English!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home