Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spriiiiiiing!!

At last, spring has sprung. Its 10 degrees outside. The snow has melted, which is very messy, but I can go outside in a T-shirt, I can wear tackies and not boots. I've turned the heat off. Yay! This is a very big deal for me. Andrew enjoys winter and thinks its just flown by, but I've had enough of it now. I'm not as crazy as the Canadians, I'm not quite in shorts, or sunbathing, or digging in the garden, but I am happy about it. I do plan on enjoying this summer and doing more with it than I did last summer now that I know how it flies.

Oh, and my first comic, based on something that happens EVERYday at least once. I refuse to feign a canadian accent for convenience. Sometimes this goes on for ages, depending on my stamina, time of day, need to eat etc.
Anyway, I call it "I say cast, you say tamAto"


1 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaaa!

Perhaps they should start training doctors in "stupidity management", to make the job a little easier?

Or maybe a jab of novacaine directly into the cerebral cortex would help. And for the patient, a nice poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

But you didn't hear that from me ;)

Matt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home