Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy Happy

Birthday to CLAIRE!!! YAY!

So I put together a little goodie for her. It looked a lot like this:





It had three layers, like a cake. And a bow on top, unlike a cake. But it was pretty :). Okay, so I thought so.


Also, here are some photos of some snow.


We also went to watch some of the superbowl on Sunday (oh, yesterday, right). It's obviously not a big deal for us, since we didn't even know who was playing. BUT, it is supposed to be the biggest advert day of the year, and since the ads are pretty awful generally here, we thought we'd go have a look. It's part of the experience, after all.

I can attest to the generally higher quality of the adverts, but my mood took a turn for the worse when I was taking a photo of all the people for you folks and a woman came over and told me to stop. She wasn't even an employee of the place or anything. She also felt it was necessary to add "It's illegal" to her demand. How am I supposed to know? Jeez. What was she planning on doing that she was worried about being caught on camera?

Anyway, I have a few more things to organise for Claire today, so I'll leave it there.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home