Monday, January 22, 2007

Blogging stall

Okay, so my resolve to blog more got temporarily stalled. The reason is I had a few things going on, like having a birthday (happy birthday me) and getting a fancy new camera for said birthday. Typing is less fun than shooting, I assure you.

Anyway, thought I would just pop a quick example of the kind of awesomeness coming off this little beauty for your viewing pleasure. I'm still working out the best way to work with my lovely new images (of which there are already about a MILLION) so rest assured, many more updates are coming.


Thats Billy in the front. He is adorable.

Okay, here is another. Same dog and fireplace. More people. I'm one of them (the one on the right).


That is all.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember to delete or encrypt those "special" pics...

Hope all is well and that Canada is still treating you kindly!

I'll be back,
Matt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home