Thursday, October 19, 2006

Congratulations...

The Marshalls have a bun. In the oven. Well, Em, really. A Marshalette if you like. Well, I think it might still be rising or curing or ... I forget. What's that bit where you've pounded it and its in the tin with the dish-cloth on top? Come on dudes?

Oh, and let me tell you (from actual personal experience) they are pretty great bakers. It's a good sign of what kind of folks they will be though. The question "Does your Mum/Dad bake?" should always be answered "Yes!".

Again, huge, massive, hearty congrats. I hope youre telling people, because they know now. :)

That is all.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay my boy, here's an official post.
You 'prove' dough before you bake it. But I think in the context of your story, there's nothing to prove any more once it's in the oven !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home