Thursday, March 22, 2007

Nothing much

So, there hasn't been much going on with us, so there hasn't been much to write about. Spring is trying its hardest to come. I've even been outside with a T-shirt on, but shouldn't have as it was only +3, I stupidly thought the sunlight would make it warm.
We finally got our car washed, it had been a while, but there was so much slush around, it wasn't worth it. We also put it off because every time we went to the car wash there was a queue of about 15 cars. Yes we could have done it the old fashioned way I suppose.

A bunny, I almost stepped on him hiding in the snow.

We've just been to the shops, and I found Ceres. Yay. Will pay a lot for a little taste of home......
and then a one armed sales assistant (seriously, no arm from his shoulder on) asked if he could give us a hand. Hee hee.

So before I bore you all to death, that's it.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Claire!

Sheesh! I'd never go out in a T-shirt at 3 degrees - I'd stay in!

But, glad you're getting out at least - I saw a story about a Russian village that gets snowbound for 5 months every year!

And, over there, they step on the bunnies and eat them. And Reindeer. And children.

Ok, not the children...

Hope spring arrives with a burst of springiness(?) and a host of colour and freshness! And we'll moan about our harsh winter that's approaching here ;)

Stay well and look out for the bunnies! I neeed my easter eggs.

Matt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home